Two gifts for the price of one.
The FREE 64 page Reminders pocket book is ONLY available from this website and www.CentrePublishing.com
100% Money Back Guarantee
"The self-help path to true love"
Mail on Sunday
"This new book will teach you a whole new attitude - you'll be fighting the men off!" More! Magazine
"How to be LOVED. Whether you're single, married, coming out of a relationship, or just want to get on with people better, this will help...an inspiring new book" Bella Magazine
The features editor of a high-circulation women's magazine in the UK (330,000 readers) read an advanced copy of this book and wrote the following:
"I really enjoyed the book – thought it was very inspirational and, as so often is the case in profound words, the central premise is delightfully simple (ie. We want a list of ‘nice’ character traits in those around us without bothering to check if we’ve got them in ourselves...!)
What readers are already saying about this new book
“I’ve read a lot of relationship books over the years. This one is different. I learned LOADS, especially about my emotional fitness. Thank you.” Nita
“I have been in a relationship for three years. He’s a lovely guy but I found myself feeling more and more irritated by him. I read this book and got a shock. I realised it was me not him. He’s The One. I now want to make sure I’m The One for him.” Emma
“I LOVE the Daily Stop and Start Reminders. What a great idea.” Becky
“...made me think about what I want from a long-term partner and how I can be a more considerate person to her too. All I have to do now is meet her!” Paul
“...very impressed by the amount of research. It’s a fabulous read and well thought out and structured... it certainly takes the reader on a voyage of self discovery... for me it is your personal stories I particularly enjoyed.” Trish
Top Tips to BE 'The One'
Extracted from the hundreds of daily Stop and Start Reminders in How to Be The One and included within the FREE Reminders Pocket Book
• Stop comparing yourself with anybody else. Especially don’t compare anyone’s looks, size or success. Ever. They are who they are, you are who you are.
• Stop taking your bad moods out on any innocent bystanders, especially those who are closest to you.
• Refuse point blank to be a victim for anything.
• Stop seeing people who put you down. That includes people you may currently think of as friends. Gradually phase them out of your life and replace them with positive, upbeat and kinder people.
• Stop fantasising about what your life should be. It is what it is. And that’s OK.
• Every moment you think about any ‘ex’s’ and what could have been is another moment stolen from your life.
• Don’t pretend. Be.
• Decide to make it a priority in your life to like yourself more. Notice more of what’s good about yourself. Remind yourself of this as often as you can. Do it every day.
• Start noticing the good in people.
• If you find yourself thinking fondly of someone you haven’t spoken to in a while, don’t keep it to yourself. Get in touch and tell them why you have done so.
• Happiness is a choice, and is free to anyone who embraces it. So embrace it.
• Happy people recognise ‘enough’. Enough is their friend. They don’t always need ‘more’.
• Demonstrate how much you care. Prove it, don’t just say it.
• See more in others than they see in themselves.
• Be fully aware of ‘now’. Stop and become aware of this right now while you are reading these words on this page. This moment is your life.
• It’s your choice: good mood or bad mood.
Already featured in....
(click on the images to read the articles)
online version here
"Red Hot Read" at
Read these reviews